by S.P Gupta
- The book has been written in a very simple and lucid style. The text material is self-explanatory and even the students learning statistics through distance education can follow it without much stress and strain.
- The treatment is non-mathematical in
- character and the readers can easily understand the text material without
- much taxing their minds.
- Besides good theory the book contains a large number of solved illustrations (to be exact, 885). These illustrations have been very carefully selected mainly from the latest examination question papers of various Universities all over India and neighbouring countries.
- This book is primarily meant to cater to the needs of under-graduate and post-graduate students of Commerce, Economics, Management and Professional Courses.